Did you know egg white can be used for treating burned skin? Or that ‘Okonomiyaki’ is the name of a Japanese savory pancake that is made of a variety of ingredients? As disparate as they are, both the facts mentioned above are food related discoveries that amazed us.
Opera Software, who enables more than 350 million internet consumers worldwide to discover and connect with the content and services that matter most to them, are in similar mood, and hence are today announcing the launch of the #DiscoverWithOpera contest for testing your gastronomical knowledge.
To enter this contest, you’re urged to share your food related discoveries – which maybe an innovative recipe you made or discovered, or a mixture of ingredients you never realized could produce an outstanding result or a restaurant at some corner of your city that serves some sumptuous food. Share these discoveries on Facebook or Twitter, but it’s essential you use #DiscoverWithOpera in them. Other details are enclosed below:
Terms & Conditions:
• All tweets & comments need to be accompanied with #DiscoverWithOpera
• Contest begins on 8th Jan at 12pm and closes on the midnight of 15th Jan 2014
• Contest open only for Indian residents
• Top 10 people, with the most creative &/ or interesting discovered will win cool Opera merchandize
• Top 5 of these people will also win vouchers worth Rs1500/- from a restaurant in your city. For e.g. in Delhi, our vouchers will be from the newest Oriental restaurant in town - Ahoy! Asia